Monday 30 September 2013

Greeting songs for primary French teaching

Bonjour!

This week I wanted to share with you my favourite 'greeting' songs for French
 
Songs are a great way to start off the lesson and so I've created a 'greeting songs' playlist on Youtube with my favourite ones - which will not doubt gets updated as the year go on ! 
 
Children will love the (often silly!) videos and enjoy singing (and dancing!) along. I am sure you will be hearing renditions of the songs in the playground or find yourself singing them...to yourself !

I will also be adding more playlists in the near future on such things as : colours, numbers, traditionnal rhymes, etc. So feel free to check regularly and subscribe to the playlist/channel !
 
I leave you with my favourite song :
Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment