Tuesday 28 January 2014

Papier - pierre - ciseaux (rock - paper - scissors)

Bonjour,

Clare Seccombe blogged earlier this week about a powerpoint which behave like a 'random picture generator' and kindly uploaded the powerpoint on ther (amazing!) blog.

It got me thinking about how I could use and adapt this. I was planning a Year 6 lesson on sports and games also trying to incorporate playground games following some ideas that Janet Lloyd had presented at the last Janet Lloyd Network CPD back in November.

And this is what I came up with to introduce the game 'papier - pierre - ciseaux' (rock-paper-scissors). First I'll introduce the 3 actions and explain the rules in French, see my powerpoint below. 



And then, using the 'random picture' powerpoint we'll play round of 'teacher vs. class' before they can have a go in pairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment